2 posts • joined 9 Aug 2011
I just purchased the 59" version of this set, basically, same features, picture quality, etc. at 1/4 the price. In a word -- "stunning"; I could not be happier. No buzz. No visible IR. I did run the downloadedable color slides on it for about 30 hours -- that's it. Totally thrilled with my 59" set -- if you can afford the considerable price increase to get the 64", go for it!
just use openDNS...
..and Scroogle as a search engine. ISP meddling in your affairs terminated.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...