2 posts • joined 9 Aug 2011
I just purchased the 59" version of this set, basically, same features, picture quality, etc. at 1/4 the price. In a word -- "stunning"; I could not be happier. No buzz. No visible IR. I did run the downloadedable color slides on it for about 30 hours -- that's it. Totally thrilled with my 59" set -- if you can afford the considerable price increase to get the 64", go for it!
just use openDNS...
..and Scroogle as a search engine. ISP meddling in your affairs terminated.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch