2 posts • joined 8 Aug 2011
Insurance companies will decide
Eventually it will be shown that a computer driving a car is safer than a human. This may take some time (& development) but its not hard to believe considering some of the numpties on the road at the moment. At that point the insurance for driver-less cars will plummet and soar for the ones with drivers.
Laptop in name only
I've the non-3D version too, and I'd never attempt to use it as a laptop. Battery life is rubbish and it gets stupidly hot (HWMonitor recorded 96C), especially when playing games. As replacement desktop that I can carry around its great, and it was a good compromise over a Apple or Sony.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'