1 post • joined 8 Aug 2011
Laptop in name only
I've the non-3D version too, and I'd never attempt to use it as a laptop. Battery life is rubbish and it gets stupidly hot (HWMonitor recorded 96C), especially when playing games. As replacement desktop that I can carry around its great, and it was a good compromise over a Apple or Sony.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning