2 posts • joined 8 Aug 2011
Insurance companies will decide
Eventually it will be shown that a computer driving a car is safer than a human. This may take some time (& development) but its not hard to believe considering some of the numpties on the road at the moment. At that point the insurance for driver-less cars will plummet and soar for the ones with drivers.
Laptop in name only
I've the non-3D version too, and I'd never attempt to use it as a laptop. Battery life is rubbish and it gets stupidly hot (HWMonitor recorded 96C), especially when playing games. As replacement desktop that I can carry around its great, and it was a good compromise over a Apple or Sony.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds