2 posts • joined Thursday 4th August 2011 23:23 GMT
Re: Digital GIANTS in BLOODY battle to put your EYEBALLS in a JAR
Yes but you have to admit they didn't use the term 'fondleslab', 'fruity firm' or 'google the ad company'. That has to be a first.
Maybe Australians are not cheapskates but more likely sick of being ripped off. A good example is Lego which is often less than half the price in the US. If you go to the official Lego web site and you can choose what country you are in. Switch between US and Australia and you will see it's still the same website but with very different prices.
This is why we buy from overseas.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad