2 posts • joined 4 Aug 2011
Re: Digital GIANTS in BLOODY battle to put your EYEBALLS in a JAR
Yes but you have to admit they didn't use the term 'fondleslab', 'fruity firm' or 'google the ad company'. That has to be a first.
Maybe Australians are not cheapskates but more likely sick of being ripped off. A good example is Lego which is often less than half the price in the US. If you go to the official Lego web site and you can choose what country you are in. Switch between US and Australia and you will see it's still the same website but with very different prices.
This is why we buy from overseas.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders