1 post • joined 4 Aug 2011
ESX still has a business case over Hyper-V ?
Our shop is also migrating thousands of servers from ESX to Hyper-V largely based on license and administrator costs. As I'm not directly involved in servers these days could you (without triggering a flame war) highlight the key areas where ESX justifies the additional cost ?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait