4 posts • joined 4 Aug 2011
"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen...
Who knows what future governments could do with this kind of power freely available to them.
must have been geohotz!
as per title
I feel sorry for the folk who have forked out the same amount of cash for inferior ports.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean