5 posts • joined 29 Jul 2011
Is this really true?
This is very interesting. RIM used DH-EC for bridge communication between a Blackberry phone and a Playbook tablet over bluetooth. If Google set this up correctly, it could be a strong solution considering the size of the target on their backs.
The only thing I wonder about is if the US tells them to either drop it or re-design it for eavesdropping because like someone said above, it would make eavesdropping pretty difficult. Unless the RSA key they have can give the keys it will sign up in an automated fashion.
I need some scotch to wrap my head around this one.
You are nuts for believing an AV vendor for a 100% virus detection rate.
So what? This is old news
And email is a utility too!
Just ask any Email admin/Engineer at any decent size company....
Oh no! Email was down for 4 minutes! The world has just ended!
Forced to reboot the Blackberry server? Takes 5 minutes, maybe...the IT manager paces and makes prayers....
@TooMuchCoffee - in a slightly heavier aircraft.
My head hurts now and my sides are killing me. Thanks that made my day.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?