5 posts • joined 29 Jul 2011
Is this really true?
This is very interesting. RIM used DH-EC for bridge communication between a Blackberry phone and a Playbook tablet over bluetooth. If Google set this up correctly, it could be a strong solution considering the size of the target on their backs.
The only thing I wonder about is if the US tells them to either drop it or re-design it for eavesdropping because like someone said above, it would make eavesdropping pretty difficult. Unless the RSA key they have can give the keys it will sign up in an automated fashion.
I need some scotch to wrap my head around this one.
You are nuts for believing an AV vendor for a 100% virus detection rate.
So what? This is old news
And email is a utility too!
Just ask any Email admin/Engineer at any decent size company....
Oh no! Email was down for 4 minutes! The world has just ended!
Forced to reboot the Blackberry server? Takes 5 minutes, maybe...the IT manager paces and makes prayers....
@TooMuchCoffee - in a slightly heavier aircraft.
My head hurts now and my sides are killing me. Thanks that made my day.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring