5 posts • joined Friday 29th July 2011 18:15 GMT
Is this really true?
This is very interesting. RIM used DH-EC for bridge communication between a Blackberry phone and a Playbook tablet over bluetooth. If Google set this up correctly, it could be a strong solution considering the size of the target on their backs.
The only thing I wonder about is if the US tells them to either drop it or re-design it for eavesdropping because like someone said above, it would make eavesdropping pretty difficult. Unless the RSA key they have can give the keys it will sign up in an automated fashion.
I need some scotch to wrap my head around this one.
You are nuts for believing an AV vendor for a 100% virus detection rate.
So what? This is old news
And email is a utility too!
Just ask any Email admin/Engineer at any decent size company....
Oh no! Email was down for 4 minutes! The world has just ended!
Forced to reboot the Blackberry server? Takes 5 minutes, maybe...the IT manager paces and makes prayers....
@TooMuchCoffee - in a slightly heavier aircraft.
My head hurts now and my sides are killing me. Thanks that made my day.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle