8 posts • joined 29 Jul 2011
Literally "The dog's nuts"
Re: And still no client-side encryption?
"Dropbox works fine with Truecrypt, as explained here: http://www.aeronetworks.ca/2013/11/computer-counter-counter-measures.html"
If I understand Truecrypt correctly, if you change even a bit of data, the whole 1Gb (in that example) gets uploaded. This would be a problem for my connection.
Sad to see a missed opportunity for "Podule is a portmanteau"
I think it's closer to: "I read this in 5 days, couldn't put her down! Worth every penny and hour! Enjoy people!"
As many of the commenters have said, all the publishers want is a means of categorising their already existing e-books as Welsh, with just another category entry. Which Amazon say they're working on, splendid.
Re: I've Never played WoW
It probably has more to do with people resurrecting, then dying again. An individual can have multiple skeletons lying around.
I'd like to know how they arrived at the "12 million attacks" figure. Wouldn't a single botnet be capable of this?
Re: bad survey
The survey itself is worded differently to the article. It talks of users with further education levels "reporting" difficulty with privacy settings. Which could just as easily mean that they may care more, and have actually looked at the settings.
"Some hacking thing"
Is this the best the Sky "commentator" could come up with?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs