8 posts • joined 29 Jul 2011
Literally "The dog's nuts"
Re: And still no client-side encryption?
"Dropbox works fine with Truecrypt, as explained here: http://www.aeronetworks.ca/2013/11/computer-counter-counter-measures.html"
If I understand Truecrypt correctly, if you change even a bit of data, the whole 1Gb (in that example) gets uploaded. This would be a problem for my connection.
Sad to see a missed opportunity for "Podule is a portmanteau"
I think it's closer to: "I read this in 5 days, couldn't put her down! Worth every penny and hour! Enjoy people!"
As many of the commenters have said, all the publishers want is a means of categorising their already existing e-books as Welsh, with just another category entry. Which Amazon say they're working on, splendid.
Re: I've Never played WoW
It probably has more to do with people resurrecting, then dying again. An individual can have multiple skeletons lying around.
I'd like to know how they arrived at the "12 million attacks" figure. Wouldn't a single botnet be capable of this?
Re: bad survey
The survey itself is worded differently to the article. It talks of users with further education levels "reporting" difficulty with privacy settings. Which could just as easily mean that they may care more, and have actually looked at the settings.
"Some hacking thing"
Is this the best the Sky "commentator" could come up with?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill