7 posts • joined Thursday 28th July 2011 14:14 GMT
My old 1201n used the nettop Atom 330 dual core paired with an nvidia ION chipset and was decent for everyday stuff and light gaming. Ive now got a DM1 with a Brazos E350 and there's really not much noticable difference in grunt from the chip just a big leap in battery saving. Benchmarks show a bigger boost but in real terms theres not alot in it. My only hate of the previous intel chip is its hardware limit of 32 bit addressing on a 64 bit chip so I could only ever use 3.25GB RAM even with windows x64.
After saying no N9 will they ever get general release?
C'mon Nokia get some last good handsets out before Ballmer steals your soul.
Well they make lots of reasonably good 3G dongles...
But I guess most people still don't know the name. I guess its no real different to Toshiba etc, a funny name that will just take time and some good products to become well known.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support