7 posts • joined 28 Jul 2011
My old 1201n used the nettop Atom 330 dual core paired with an nvidia ION chipset and was decent for everyday stuff and light gaming. Ive now got a DM1 with a Brazos E350 and there's really not much noticable difference in grunt from the chip just a big leap in battery saving. Benchmarks show a bigger boost but in real terms theres not alot in it. My only hate of the previous intel chip is its hardware limit of 32 bit addressing on a 64 bit chip so I could only ever use 3.25GB RAM even with windows x64.
Is she sure it's a fake?
I mean it doesn't play flash and it has angry birds (Well one South Carolinan angry bird).
After saying no N9 will they ever get general release?
C'mon Nokia get some last good handsets out before Ballmer steals your soul.
Well they make lots of reasonably good 3G dongles...
But I guess most people still don't know the name. I guess its no real different to Toshiba etc, a funny name that will just take time and some good products to become well known.
RE : the man is an idiot
Perhaps he's trying to get Nokia so low MS can properly buy them for cheap?
Im still hoping the N8 is around when I can upgrade and get a copy of symbian anna on it.
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
That wouldn't be magical and innovative enough for Steve.
I can and have been able to download shows to watch offline for a long while. This isn't a euro only feature.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp