1 post • joined 27 Jul 2011
Screen resolution fail
So this device has the same resolution screen as my £80 Orange San Francisco smartphone!
I can only conclude that this device is for those with deteriorating eyesight.
For this device to be useful it needs 1024 x 600 screen - the same as a 7" netbook.
Here's my pricing guide for all you fondleslab pretenders to the throne
7", 800x480, GPS, WiFi £150
7", 1024x600, GPS, WiFi £200
7", 1024 x600, GPS, WiFi, 3G £250
10" iPad , GPS, WiFi £400
Always, always compare what you have to the iPad, since all your customers will. It needs to be significantly cheaper.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars