1 post • joined 27 Jul 2011
Screen resolution fail
So this device has the same resolution screen as my £80 Orange San Francisco smartphone!
I can only conclude that this device is for those with deteriorating eyesight.
For this device to be useful it needs 1024 x 600 screen - the same as a 7" netbook.
Here's my pricing guide for all you fondleslab pretenders to the throne
7", 800x480, GPS, WiFi £150
7", 1024x600, GPS, WiFi £200
7", 1024 x600, GPS, WiFi, 3G £250
10" iPad , GPS, WiFi £400
Always, always compare what you have to the iPad, since all your customers will. It needs to be significantly cheaper.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8