6 posts • joined 26 Jul 2011
If you actually read the article you would have seen that the "contract" when it was announced, did not actually exist. They were walking away from signing said contract.
I attempted knocking myself off after watching this one:
Watch the trailer, you will understand.
60billion? How does that compare to total IT spend, it sounds like a large portion.
It is seriously getting to the stage where you would be crazy to do business in the US of A.
Someone could steal your idea under the name of company A, produce the product, e,g an Application, sell it to company B and "Go Out of Business", when in reality company B just paid some developers to steal your software.
Not that I think the American patent system is not broken, it clearly is.
The real question is...
did the Reg hack any phones for their stories. I don't see a denial anywhere!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...