1 post • joined 25 Jul 2011
Mail and 'conversations'
Nice article - kinda says it all really! I upgraded to Lion a day or two after the launch (downloads were too slow on launch day, so gave it a rest...) and am loving the newer OS, although nothing screams out at me as being too groundbreaking - but as you said, who can complain for less than £21 as an asking price....?
With regards to your paragraph about conversation view in Mail and it only showing incoming messages in the thread and not your replies too: I did wonder about this yesterday and found the switch to enable your own replies showing up in the conversation thread: Mail, Preferences, Viewing tab, 3rd checkbox from the bottom titled: "Include related messages" - with this checked, it showed my replies to email threads/conversations immediately.
Just thought you'd like to know!
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them