1 post • joined 25 Jul 2011
Mail and 'conversations'
Nice article - kinda says it all really! I upgraded to Lion a day or two after the launch (downloads were too slow on launch day, so gave it a rest...) and am loving the newer OS, although nothing screams out at me as being too groundbreaking - but as you said, who can complain for less than £21 as an asking price....?
With regards to your paragraph about conversation view in Mail and it only showing incoming messages in the thread and not your replies too: I did wonder about this yesterday and found the switch to enable your own replies showing up in the conversation thread: Mail, Preferences, Viewing tab, 3rd checkbox from the bottom titled: "Include related messages" - with this checked, it showed my replies to email threads/conversations immediately.
Just thought you'd like to know!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests