3 posts • joined 13 Jun 2007
"Are you sure you pressed the right button?" she said.
"I wanted orange," said Gunther. "It gave me lemon-lime."
"The machine would not make a mistake."
"It's the janitor. He knows I like orange!"
"So the staff has a conspiracy against you?"
"Yes! They just want to annoy me!"
They were probably thinking he'd hi-hack the plane. I'm surprised he got away without cavity search. And back to europe, even, not guantanamo? Wowies!
chat with the nice people
You are number 1 in queue. Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Kit'
Kit: Hello. How may I assist you?
Rufus: Hello, I just read a wonderful articel at the register about your coworker Rufus.
Rufus: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/13/technical_support /
Rufus: Is he available?
Kit: Hi Rufus,
Kit: How are you today?
Rufus: Fine, thank you. How are you yourself?
Kit: Unfortunately he doesn't work here anymore
Kit: I'm doing well thank you
Kit: How may we assist you today?
Rufus: That was all, thank you.
We had some further chats, Kit appears to be a very nice person, but our beloved Rufus is gone. My guess is he was promoted to make this place a better world for us all.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders