1 post • joined 21 Jul 2011
1) If you only watch DVDs on your TV, you don't need a TV Licence. Cancel it and claim your refund, then divert any mail from TVL to your bin. If they come knocking, demonstrate that your TV doesn't receive broadcast signals, as it's impossible.
2) The BBC have streamed all of their channels online, live, for several years now, so they're not exactly refusing "POINT BLANK" to provide the service.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS