1 post • joined 20 Jul 2011
Wonder if they've fixed the S2's issues then
I hope they've fixed the multitude of issues that the S2 has then, I had one for a week and got through 2 handsets both with identical issues (Appalling wifi-signal strength, frequent drop outs) That together with a few horrid UI issues was the death of my interest in Samsung phones. Sad really the phone itself was lightning fast at everything but ultimately lacked basic features my HTC phones have had for years.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe