1 post • joined Wednesday 20th July 2011 11:13 GMT
Wonder if they've fixed the S2's issues then
I hope they've fixed the multitude of issues that the S2 has then, I had one for a week and got through 2 handsets both with identical issues (Appalling wifi-signal strength, frequent drop outs) That together with a few horrid UI issues was the death of my interest in Samsung phones. Sad really the phone itself was lightning fast at everything but ultimately lacked basic features my HTC phones have had for years.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD