1 post • joined 20 Jul 2011
Wonder if they've fixed the S2's issues then
I hope they've fixed the multitude of issues that the S2 has then, I had one for a week and got through 2 handsets both with identical issues (Appalling wifi-signal strength, frequent drop outs) That together with a few horrid UI issues was the death of my interest in Samsung phones. Sad really the phone itself was lightning fast at everything but ultimately lacked basic features my HTC phones have had for years.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM