1 post • joined 20 Jul 2011
Wonder if they've fixed the S2's issues then
I hope they've fixed the multitude of issues that the S2 has then, I had one for a week and got through 2 handsets both with identical issues (Appalling wifi-signal strength, frequent drop outs) That together with a few horrid UI issues was the death of my interest in Samsung phones. Sad really the phone itself was lightning fast at everything but ultimately lacked basic features my HTC phones have had for years.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests