1 post • joined 19 Jul 2011
looking at the seamicro site, it looks like there has been success with web servers and hadoop workloads. Definitely seems like a niche product, but that niche is the fastest growing segment of the market.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64