5 posts • joined 15 Jul 2011
I guess Google will silently push out an update to all versions like they occasionally do with the market. Be nice to have some notification though.
Cant comment for IOS..
Maybe Kings Cross too while you're at it.. Those ticket barriers sure help with crowd control.
RE: Typical Apple
Then patent the concept, and claim everyone has copied it??
I'll get my coat
Or is it that if you do claim, you can guarantee you will not only have to pay some stupid excess but suffer from vastly increased premiums for the rest of your life.
I speak from someone who got broken into, claimed for a laptop and a Wii console and is roughly paying double for my insurance now.
Just a thought.
They're all over the south of France. The plod were using them in Nice, and I did a tourist tour there too. They're pretty damn cool but your legs ache after a while!
I've also been racing them in Yarmouth but never tried Thetford forest, surely they're not quick enough for that area ;) I'll get my coat...
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)