5 posts • joined Friday 15th July 2011 20:33 GMT
I guess Google will silently push out an update to all versions like they occasionally do with the market. Be nice to have some notification though.
Cant comment for IOS..
Maybe Kings Cross too while you're at it.. Those ticket barriers sure help with crowd control.
Or is it that if you do claim, you can guarantee you will not only have to pay some stupid excess but suffer from vastly increased premiums for the rest of your life.
I speak from someone who got broken into, claimed for a laptop and a Wii console and is roughly paying double for my insurance now.
Just a thought.
They're all over the south of France. The plod were using them in Nice, and I did a tourist tour there too. They're pretty damn cool but your legs ache after a while!
I've also been racing them in Yarmouth but never tried Thetford forest, surely they're not quick enough for that area ;) I'll get my coat...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support