6 posts • joined 15 Jul 2011
Apologies if I'm being dim here but are you saying that people in countries such as Libya protesting against these attacks are somehow going against the 2 statements you inferred? Can you please tell me how you draw that conclusion because I don't see how what J1 said equates to "Muslims should respond to these insults with violence"?
Re: @ Chris W
Well at least you made the effort.
Re: You say Beidou, I say Baidu
"Bay-doh" and "Bai-doo"
“In tough times, young people are clearly less relaxed about privacy, particularly in relation to information that they post online – but many may not know what they can do about it"
Don't post it online?
So why is it...
That just a couple of months ago I put Saints Row: The Third on my wishlist and now when I try to check it says that item isn't available in my region. It was not that long ago and now it's not that far away til release.
I haven't seen any news from THQ or Volatile so I am a bit suspicious. Shame because I used to love GAME. Now everything about it seems shady.
"Consumers will start looking to the right of the dot."
They'll only be looking because they'll be completely confused by it. Then when they try it and get to the site they'll forget it entirely.
I understand that this will be useful because you'll no longer have to have sillymarketingurlstring . com but is this really something to get all that excited about? It just seems like marketing people trying to hype something up that's of minor importance.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE