2 posts • joined 15 Jul 2011
But can it provide you with a plastic cup filled with a liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.
Maybe Microsoft should invest. Then we'd get Microsoft microsofts. On the other hand maybe I don't want my brain blue screening!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait