2 posts • joined 15 Jul 2011
But can it provide you with a plastic cup filled with a liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.
Maybe Microsoft should invest. Then we'd get Microsoft microsofts. On the other hand maybe I don't want my brain blue screening!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY