2 posts • joined 15 Jul 2011
But can it provide you with a plastic cup filled with a liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.
Maybe Microsoft should invest. Then we'd get Microsoft microsofts. On the other hand maybe I don't want my brain blue screening!
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball