1 post • joined 14 Jul 2011
I don't get the point of this configuration
Who wants the size and heft of a 17 inch notebook without high-end graphics capabilities? You can get similar visual specs and performance in a lighter-weight 15 inch form factor, so why choose this?
The Asus N73V, previously reviewed, has a 1080p screen. Dell offers such a screen on their XPS models, and I'm sure others do as well. The graphics card and graphics memory are also quite middle of the road.
I understand sacrificing portability for performance, but this box sacrifices portability for ???
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call