21 posts • joined Thursday 7th July 2011 16:38 GMT
go home china drone clone
About 10:30 for me <snigger>
You'll find him in the Connectivity Department.
'Brit cops blow £14m on software - then just flush it down the bogs'
Surely that should be
'It fell down the stairs, boss'
A 2.5GHz 2.2mW/25μW On/Off-State Power 2psrms-Long-Term-Jitter Digital.......
I've just come.
"When Apple create a product that cures cancer, then write about it."
The Chuck Norris Phone has an app for that.
Re: copper wire
I don't get why the ASA don't get onto VM about 'fibre optic broadband'. I'm sure most people would interpret that as FTTP. Bugs me everytime I hear ads for it.
would that be in the Biblical sense...?
Just say Know Thanks.
Re: Plastic Crime
I guess in Playmobil land credit cards are made out of meat.
"...allowing Linux distress..."
Bit like Windows distress, but at least you don't have to pay for it.
But, but, but...
where's the Magic and the Revolution...?
Perhaps he should be known as
Steve mer, since he's dropped the Ball a few times...
Imagine coupling that to a Google StreetView surveillance feedback loop and we could all get sucked into a space-time Mobius strip...
Good to see...
British engineering still must be accompanied by a cup of tea.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?