5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2011
per igne et vesica, ad astra
(by fire and bladder, to the stars)
So what happens when you pass a current through nano tubes which are just suspended in a vacuum? There would be nothing to be heated by any generated fields so do they heat up themselves or is there simply no loss?
Low Orbit / High Altitude Navigation project?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad