5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2011
per igne et vesica, ad astra
(by fire and bladder, to the stars)
So what happens when you pass a current through nano tubes which are just suspended in a vacuum? There would be nothing to be heated by any generated fields so do they heat up themselves or is there simply no loss?
Low Orbit / High Altitude Navigation project?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests