4 posts • joined 7 Jul 2011
So what happens when you pass a current through nano tubes which are just suspended in a vacuum? There would be nothing to be heated by any generated fields so do they heat up themselves or is there simply no loss?
Low Orbit / High Altitude Navigation project?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan