5 posts • joined 7 Jul 2011
per igne et vesica, ad astra
(by fire and bladder, to the stars)
So what happens when you pass a current through nano tubes which are just suspended in a vacuum? There would be nothing to be heated by any generated fields so do they heat up themselves or is there simply no loss?
Low Orbit / High Altitude Navigation project?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know