1 post • joined Wednesday 13th June 2007 12:59 GMT
Declining sales - the real reason?
Magazines like this have declining sales due to the fact that most 16 year old boys now have a computer (and box if tissues) in the privacy of their own bedroom and nothing to do with the content of the magazines.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst