7 posts • joined 4 Jul 2011
What an utter...
"Technology created the problem, but we're using smarter technology to solve it."
A dangerous precedent
My upgrade from Vista was awesome: I got so pissed off with the system that I upgraded to Ubuntu instead. Haven't looked back since.
I hope to god...
... that Skyward Sword doesn't plumb the depths of fucking-awfulness that FF13 dropped 40 hours of my time into
re: some way to easily identify the intervener
If only he was wearing some sort of outlandish costume...
Then have a try of Duck Duck Go... Provides good, solid results with minimal faff.
And she's cute, too!
All the best Sarah
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln