7 posts • joined 4 Jul 2011
What an utter...
"Technology created the problem, but we're using smarter technology to solve it."
A dangerous precedent
My upgrade from Vista was awesome: I got so pissed off with the system that I upgraded to Ubuntu instead. Haven't looked back since.
I hope to god...
... that Skyward Sword doesn't plumb the depths of fucking-awfulness that FF13 dropped 40 hours of my time into
re: some way to easily identify the intervener
If only he was wearing some sort of outlandish costume...
Then have a try of Duck Duck Go... Provides good, solid results with minimal faff.
And she's cute, too!
All the best Sarah
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes