7 posts • joined 4 Jul 2011
What an utter...
"Technology created the problem, but we're using smarter technology to solve it."
A dangerous precedent
My upgrade from Vista was awesome: I got so pissed off with the system that I upgraded to Ubuntu instead. Haven't looked back since.
I hope to god...
... that Skyward Sword doesn't plumb the depths of fucking-awfulness that FF13 dropped 40 hours of my time into
re: some way to easily identify the intervener
If only he was wearing some sort of outlandish costume...
Then have a try of Duck Duck Go... Provides good, solid results with minimal faff.
And she's cute, too!
All the best Sarah
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star