7 posts • joined 4 Jul 2011
What an utter...
"Technology created the problem, but we're using smarter technology to solve it."
A dangerous precedent
My upgrade from Vista was awesome: I got so pissed off with the system that I upgraded to Ubuntu instead. Haven't looked back since.
I hope to god...
... that Skyward Sword doesn't plumb the depths of fucking-awfulness that FF13 dropped 40 hours of my time into
re: some way to easily identify the intervener
If only he was wearing some sort of outlandish costume...
Then have a try of Duck Duck Go... Provides good, solid results with minimal faff.
And she's cute, too!
All the best Sarah
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots