7 posts • joined 4 Jul 2011
What an utter...
"Technology created the problem, but we're using smarter technology to solve it."
A dangerous precedent
My upgrade from Vista was awesome: I got so pissed off with the system that I upgraded to Ubuntu instead. Haven't looked back since.
I hope to god...
... that Skyward Sword doesn't plumb the depths of fucking-awfulness that FF13 dropped 40 hours of my time into
re: some way to easily identify the intervener
If only he was wearing some sort of outlandish costume...
Then have a try of Duck Duck Go... Provides good, solid results with minimal faff.
And she's cute, too!
All the best Sarah
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait