6 posts • joined 28 Jun 2011
That first paragraph ...
... is poetry. <3
Besides that it's a $19 toy with a cumbersome fanboi UI.
I really like that Black Helo. Might order the T-Shirt some day.
Now wait a minute ...
... or didn't you mean "20 bands" on a stage but rather 20 frequency bands?
Just asking because that would be bollocks then. (:
PMR446 offers 8 channels == 8 independent frequencies == 8 different conversations at the same time within the same area.
+1 on this tip.
It's a very convenient way of claiming "your" part of the spectrum without getting into two-way radio tech and allocations.
Am I the only one ...
... who read "wildfire" and "laboratory" and immediately thought of THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen