6 posts • joined 27 Jun 2011
Re: Turning up for work
That isn't actually a legal requirement for a company to pay leave loading, some larger companies and government departments do, but its not required.
My HTC Desire is without doubt the best phone i have ever owned. although it's a bit dated now by gadget standards. I'd probably buy a Galaxy S II if in the market for a new phone.
I wouldn't call it arrogant, i would rather human for us to assume that other beings are like us.
He got off lightly with only a 240k fine. I cant stand these little hacker punks that think they were somehow justified in what they did.
I think the purpose of his actions was to show the world "Oh.. i'm ever so smart" look at what i can do.
I say a lengthy prison sentence and a cell with a roomate named Bubba is what he needs.
The US protesteth too much
The damages awarded to NASA obviously contain a punitive component as well as actual damages. It's a way of saying NO, it isn't OK to do this.
Would it have existed?
Just a couple of spoiled little rich boys that couldn't code their way out of a paper bag
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things