6 posts • joined Monday 27th June 2011 03:29 GMT
Re: Turning up for work
That isn't actually a legal requirement for a company to pay leave loading, some larger companies and government departments do, but its not required.
I wouldn't call it arrogant, i would rather human for us to assume that other beings are like us.
He got off lightly with only a 240k fine. I cant stand these little hacker punks that think they were somehow justified in what they did.
I think the purpose of his actions was to show the world "Oh.. i'm ever so smart" look at what i can do.
I say a lengthy prison sentence and a cell with a roomate named Bubba is what he needs.
The US protesteth too much
The damages awarded to NASA obviously contain a punitive component as well as actual damages. It's a way of saying NO, it isn't OK to do this.
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust in its quest for 64-bit glory
- Macbook webcams CAN spy on you - and you simply CAN'T TELL
- Feminist Software Foundation gets grumpy with GitHub … or does it?