2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2011
iPad owner perchance?
Literally burst out laughing when I read "In landscape mode, that gives it less vertical resolution than Apple’s current iPads, which offer full-screen 1024 x 768 at either orientation".
Do any of the big manufacturers actually upgrade their Android phones in a timely fashion? I know from personal experience that Motorola are very poor at keeping their promises in this area and it looks form this like LG aren't much better...
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip