2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2011
iPad owner perchance?
Literally burst out laughing when I read "In landscape mode, that gives it less vertical resolution than Apple’s current iPads, which offer full-screen 1024 x 768 at either orientation".
Do any of the big manufacturers actually upgrade their Android phones in a timely fashion? I know from personal experience that Motorola are very poor at keeping their promises in this area and it looks form this like LG aren't much better...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft