2 posts • joined 24 Jun 2011
iPad owner perchance?
Literally burst out laughing when I read "In landscape mode, that gives it less vertical resolution than Apple’s current iPads, which offer full-screen 1024 x 768 at either orientation".
Do any of the big manufacturers actually upgrade their Android phones in a timely fashion? I know from personal experience that Motorola are very poor at keeping their promises in this area and it looks form this like LG aren't much better...
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone