1 post • joined 24 Jun 2011
Don't forget NxTop
NxTop were the first to market with a type-1 hypervisor and have a far wider compatibility that Citrix XenDesktop as they don't require vPro support. Cirtix is actually an investor in them. As with anything, a one-size fits all approach rarely works, so consider distributed desktop virtualisation along with app-virt and possibly VDI where it really fits. Take a look at http://www.nxtop.co.uk for more info.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY