1 post • joined 24 Jun 2011
Don't forget NxTop
NxTop were the first to market with a type-1 hypervisor and have a far wider compatibility that Citrix XenDesktop as they don't require vPro support. Cirtix is actually an investor in them. As with anything, a one-size fits all approach rarely works, so consider distributed desktop virtualisation along with app-virt and possibly VDI where it really fits. Take a look at http://www.nxtop.co.uk for more info.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series