1 post • joined 24 Jun 2011
Don't forget NxTop
NxTop were the first to market with a type-1 hypervisor and have a far wider compatibility that Citrix XenDesktop as they don't require vPro support. Cirtix is actually an investor in them. As with anything, a one-size fits all approach rarely works, so consider distributed desktop virtualisation along with app-virt and possibly VDI where it really fits. Take a look at http://www.nxtop.co.uk for more info.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat