4 posts • joined Friday 24th June 2011 11:22 GMT
Re: it's always necessary to boost ceo pay
It's 20x and it has been just introduced in France for state owned companies.
Re: More than 20years ago
I remember 15 years ago you could buy russian made x-ray lenses quite cheaply too. But these are gamma rays and I cannot remember there was anything available back then (since I've left the field).
Re: Motorbike Satnavs?
just put under the windscreen (if the bike has full fairing) or in a transparent plastic bag. I've just done 2k+ miles without a problem (garmin nuvi 3790) under a miserable weather (three day under heavy rain!).
it looks like a bargan .. and it will generate quality jobs ... and they will make things ... people might found it useful ... and there's sombedy complaining about a cost overrun? Rescuing banks wasn't exactly a cost overrun and it has lost jobs, destroyed economies and it was a utterly gift to the already richer.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad