4 posts • joined 23 Jun 2011
Sounds more appealing than the Sony and HTC offerings. Just that battery bit.... Will it mean short life?
I watched Avatar in 3d at a cinema that was state of the art with prices to match. Enjoyed the film, but it seemed blurry to me and I ended up with a right headache. I genuinely shun and poo poo all 3d options where possible. Got a friend who says Samsung do a TV that can make any picture 3d. The argument I had with him was massively heated. He swore by it and said it was great. Chuffing clown. So it may sound snobby, but if fools like him think it is great, and it gives me a headache, then I want no part of it.
I went from 10 meg to 20 meg with Virgin due to gaming issues. The service has been flawless, for everything except gaming. Gaming still has its moments of major lag. I don't download much, so why would I need the extra bandwidth? Especially as I resent paying more than £22 for internet per month. If I wanna download, then I can do it overnight. Never fallen foul of their day time shaping. My needs may change as the kids get older though. I would love iplayer etc upstairs, just don't have the kit that will run it.
it isn't just the Xbox Live. YouTube is often poor too. Bit I can avoid that. The killer is the Xbox connection which is shocking at times. I have called to complain, but they have been poor at coming back to me. Come on Plusnet, deliver me some cable services.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS