1 post • joined 23 Jun 2011
Interweb is broke
Seriously, the internet is broken as far as I see it. When you can all but ruin your PC just by surfing the web then something is very badly wrong. We've had these on work machines several times now, often they are infected from just looking for legitimate looking stuff on google images. If you're lucky they are easy to remove with malwarebytes, but the one I had on my machine was really nasty, installing rootkit stuff that was only fixable with Combofix and it's still not 100% now. These people need to be shot. I am not joking.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK