1 post • joined 23 Jun 2011
Interweb is broke
Seriously, the internet is broken as far as I see it. When you can all but ruin your PC just by surfing the web then something is very badly wrong. We've had these on work machines several times now, often they are infected from just looking for legitimate looking stuff on google images. If you're lucky they are easy to remove with malwarebytes, but the one I had on my machine was really nasty, installing rootkit stuff that was only fixable with Combofix and it's still not 100% now. These people need to be shot. I am not joking.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it