1 post • joined 23 Jun 2011
Interweb is broke
Seriously, the internet is broken as far as I see it. When you can all but ruin your PC just by surfing the web then something is very badly wrong. We've had these on work machines several times now, often they are infected from just looking for legitimate looking stuff on google images. If you're lucky they are easy to remove with malwarebytes, but the one I had on my machine was really nasty, installing rootkit stuff that was only fixable with Combofix and it's still not 100% now. These people need to be shot. I am not joking.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung