1 post • joined 23 Jun 2011
Interweb is broke
Seriously, the internet is broken as far as I see it. When you can all but ruin your PC just by surfing the web then something is very badly wrong. We've had these on work machines several times now, often they are infected from just looking for legitimate looking stuff on google images. If you're lucky they are easy to remove with malwarebytes, but the one I had on my machine was really nasty, installing rootkit stuff that was only fixable with Combofix and it's still not 100% now. These people need to be shot. I am not joking.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9