4 posts • joined Wednesday 13th June 2007 08:25 GMT
Good old fleabay...
Removed because it mentioned the word Mac... While I agree with their policy in principle, it was hardly trying to pass it's self off as a Mac... Anyone interested, it's been relisted here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IBM-5155-Portable-Vintage-Computer_W0QQitemZ160202646582QQihZ006QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Well Said Finnbar
I'm old enough to decide if the game or film is for me. If I buy/rent something and it's not I can turn it off.
I think it is high time for the parents responsible for allowing the impressionable people the BBFC are attempting to protect to see the media are clamped down on.
On a side note, the child licencing idea gets my full support as this would go much further to protecting society than tarring all adults with the same brush. Most of us can tell the difference between games and reality.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16