9 posts • joined 13 Jun 2007
It's obviously been ignored..
.. as a legit and common practice, it seems to have been going on since the late 80's.
But now in tighter times the skint Governments are looking for super rich companies to be a bit more responsible with the tax tactics.
Some made it and some did not
Salute for 'Winkie' the Pigeon
Apple are being very..
very childish and silly, heads should roll for this embarrassing episode.
Touchy Screen Interface
Great for cash tills (registers) / information points / quiz machines, I'm not sold on touch interfaces at all in the office, I have had a go of many touch screens Android, iPad and going all the way back to the Compaq Ipaq, my main gripe is speed and accuracy, the keyboard and mouse simply has no equal, but if businesses want to follow fads / byod and slow down the workers that's up to them.
Standing on the shoulders of giants, Rest in peace
Just rename it
'IFramed' compatible with Organized Crime or Police (Cross platform version)
This is it..
Have a shufty at my muffty, it ain't so tufty.
or a snappier (<-pun intended) version
Shufty my Muffty no Tufty
I got Chaetophobia
He has a different type of leak
If you go down the street a bit you can see he's fixing a puncture on his bike.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked