8 posts • joined Wednesday 13th June 2007 08:09 GMT
It's obviously been ignored..
.. as a legit and common practice, it seems to have been going on since the late 80's.
But now in tighter times the skint Governments are looking for super rich companies to be a bit more responsible with the tax tactics.
Some made it and some did not
Salute for 'Winkie' the Pigeon
Apple are being very..
very childish and silly, heads should roll for this embarrassing episode.
Touchy Screen Interface
Great for cash tills (registers) / information points / quiz machines, I'm not sold on touch interfaces at all in the office, I have had a go of many touch screens Android, iPad and going all the way back to the Compaq Ipaq, my main gripe is speed and accuracy, the keyboard and mouse simply has no equal, but if businesses want to follow fads / byod and slow down the workers that's up to them.
He has a different type of leak
If you go down the street a bit you can see he's fixing a puncture on his bike.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court