5 posts • joined Monday 20th June 2011 11:43 GMT
Do you really think that competitors have chosen not to undercut Apple simply because they think they may as well land on the same price point as the iPad, even though their products are technically inferior (e.g. smaller screen but same price)?
No way, they would love to go cheaper but cannot as their costs wouldn't allow it. Hence they charge the same but their products are inferior and consumers rightly buy the iPad.
So glad El Reg is now spamming us with Apple rumours because there are so few other sites doing that at the moment.
No seriously, this site was a breath of fresh air in the way it did not succumb to jumping on the Apple rumour bandwagon, looks like those days are over.
Posting rumours now?
Hmm, I thought El Reg didn't partake in the posting of Apple rumours. Hope this isn't a trend starting. I liked that when I saw an Apple-related post on this site, I knew that it had something of value to add.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers