9 posts • joined Friday 17th June 2011 14:40 GMT
All in it together, up to thier f"cking knecks in it. Tobin them, tobin the all ha ha ha ha
Re: Power Calcs
kW = power
kWh = energy
since Watt = joules/second you are dividing energy by time then re-multiplying it by time.
madness i say madness.
just stick to Joules and Watts much easier...
I went to a smart meter meeting at the dept for Env. or whatever they call themselves this week. It was clear from case studies around the world that consumers reduce energy consumption by about 10% in the first week or so as they adjust there lifestyle. It then creeps back up as they lose interest in "clock watching". I challenged the energy co's present and they didn't disagree when I suggested that this was really about changing the tariff in real time to suit supply/demand.
I think you can get rj45 connectors in rs catalogue, or farnel, give that a go
Car Aircon Service Pump and receiver
I may have one of these in the lab at Uni. I wanted to get rid of it as was cluttering the place up so its either still here or its already gone. I will check tomorrow if you want it.
FOI's are just so much easier than doing your own leg-work and far cheaper than paying for market research.
Constantly bombarded with them here....
and they should know
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew