9 posts • joined Friday 17th June 2011 14:40 GMT
All in it together, up to thier f"cking knecks in it. Tobin them, tobin the all ha ha ha ha
Re: Power Calcs
kW = power
kWh = energy
since Watt = joules/second you are dividing energy by time then re-multiplying it by time.
madness i say madness.
just stick to Joules and Watts much easier...
I went to a smart meter meeting at the dept for Env. or whatever they call themselves this week. It was clear from case studies around the world that consumers reduce energy consumption by about 10% in the first week or so as they adjust there lifestyle. It then creeps back up as they lose interest in "clock watching". I challenged the energy co's present and they didn't disagree when I suggested that this was really about changing the tariff in real time to suit supply/demand.
I think you can get rj45 connectors in rs catalogue, or farnel, give that a go
Car Aircon Service Pump and receiver
I may have one of these in the lab at Uni. I wanted to get rid of it as was cluttering the place up so its either still here or its already gone. I will check tomorrow if you want it.
FOI's are just so much easier than doing your own leg-work and far cheaper than paying for market research.
Constantly bombarded with them here....
and they should know
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging