4 posts • joined 17 Jun 2011
Shame that the 8S "only" has 4Gb on flash storage. Especially when my WP75 HTC 7 Pro comes with 8Gb....
I'm also hoping one of the vendors will bring out a WP8 Pro device, I'd miss a hardware keyboard.
In defense of the slider....
...having had a bunch of BB handsets over the last few years through work, every single HTC hardware keyboard I've had (TYTN, TYTNii, TouchPro2 and now the 7Pro) have been superb. They keep getting better and better. The 7Pro is a work of art, brilliant to use, not tiring on the thumbs at all and a much better form factor to boot!
No stock, no chance
Just called today on the off chance. No stock, no update on availability, basically no chance. Which is a shame really :-(
Pugs? Love 'em
As a long term Peugeot driver (I've had a 405, two 306s, a 307, 307SW and now a 407), I *love* the 508. Recent Peugeots have had some styling issues with the gaping mouth, but the 508 looks the business. And to those trashing Pugs, yes there are probably bad ones out there, but in the 13 years I've had them (out of the 16 years I've been driving), the most I've had go wrong has been an incorrectly fitted headlamp and a sticking CD-player. Don't believe the anti-hype - if you look after them well, they reward you with reliability and comfort. I just wish I could afford a 508....
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks