2 posts • joined 17 Jun 2011
Once you get it configured to not be too annoying, which involves:
Creating two separate jabber accounts, one for your phone to notify you and the other for your pc to receive the notification (might not need to do the last step and could use your google account)
Getting the notifications right
- tell you in the status the battery level
- IM you if the phone is ringing
- IM you if you receive a text
- you can reply by replying to the message
and you can do a bunch of other things like simulate ringing, take photos etc. etc.
Freebie (but to be fair not top quality yet)
Half way there
If it's waterproof and works in the bath then I could be convinced to get one.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests