2 posts • joined Friday 17th June 2011 08:58 GMT
Once you get it configured to not be too annoying, which involves:
Creating two separate jabber accounts, one for your phone to notify you and the other for your pc to receive the notification (might not need to do the last step and could use your google account)
Getting the notifications right
- tell you in the status the battery level
- IM you if the phone is ringing
- IM you if you receive a text
- you can reply by replying to the message
and you can do a bunch of other things like simulate ringing, take photos etc. etc.
Freebie (but to be fair not top quality yet)
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE