2 posts • joined Friday 17th June 2011 08:58 GMT
Once you get it configured to not be too annoying, which involves:
Creating two separate jabber accounts, one for your phone to notify you and the other for your pc to receive the notification (might not need to do the last step and could use your google account)
Getting the notifications right
- tell you in the status the battery level
- IM you if the phone is ringing
- IM you if you receive a text
- you can reply by replying to the message
and you can do a bunch of other things like simulate ringing, take photos etc. etc.
Freebie (but to be fair not top quality yet)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?