4 posts • joined 16 Jun 2011
Done Nothing Wrong? Surely you jest...
"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions.
There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern.
They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
- Daniel Webster
So the intarwebs IS a series of tubes!
And all you "smart guys" got on to Ted Stevens and berated the kindly old gent for saying so.
Well now that no less estimable a figure as the enlightened STEPHEN FRY says it is so the "science is settled", is it not?
Anyone questioning his conclusions is simply not clever enough to appreciate his wonderousness and should go and sit at the childrens table.
Robopervyness at its best.
The thing appears to be acting like a peeping-tom kleptomaniac to me. Why is this a good thing?
Dang Guvmint wet dream.
Life is hard.
It's even harder if you're stupid.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack