3 posts • joined 16 Jun 2011
So the intarwebs IS a series of tubes!
And all you "smart guys" got on to Ted Stevens and berated the kindly old gent for saying so.
Well now that no less estimable a figure as the enlightened STEPHEN FRY says it is so the "science is settled", is it not?
Anyone questioning his conclusions is simply not clever enough to appreciate his wonderousness and should go and sit at the childrens table.
Robopervyness at its best.
The thing appears to be acting like a peeping-tom kleptomaniac to me. Why is this a good thing?
Dang Guvmint wet dream.
Life is hard.
It's even harder if you're stupid.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article