11 posts • joined 16 Jun 2011
Why don't they just "bing it"?
I think this will have a big acceptance within the male geek community:
All you p0rn collection in the shower!!
I don't know the laws in the UK, but in most countries it is a crime to lie to a court or to a policeman... if he had done that, the court would have asked facebook to check if it was true or not and he would have bigger problems!
This is the game that set the bar for all other RPGs!!
Hail to the King baby... opps, wrong game.
@Laptops with 10 Teraflops
That would also be my bet.
AMD is having some trouble hiring a big name CEO, so is logical they might just get an engineering tech guy and promote it. It might be risky, but gambling like this might also pay good dividends in case his "brilliance" extends beyond the tech areas.
Ghost in the Shell
I love Akira but Ghost in the Shell is still my all time favorite (... of all movies, not only animation!). The original version please... the 2.0 digital changes make it lose some visual coherence IMHO.
In this case...
McAfee is now an Intel arm! I bet they are already excited about this deal!
Mine is the one with the Trojan pack in the pocket.
"Rather than fingering his back-seat squeeze"... Nice!
Thumbs up because fingers are always helpful.
They have made some of the best games I've ever player!
- The Secret of Monkey Island (1&2)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Day of the Tentacle
- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- Full Throttle
- Grim Fandango
- Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
- Tie Fighter
- Dark Force
- Jedi Knight
Even if they are a shadow of their former glory, I'll drink to their legacy
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids