10 posts • joined Thursday 16th June 2011 13:09 GMT
I don't know the laws in the UK, but in most countries it is a crime to lie to a court or to a policeman... if he had done that, the court would have asked facebook to check if it was true or not and he would have bigger problems!
@Laptops with 10 Teraflops
That would also be my bet.
AMD is having some trouble hiring a big name CEO, so is logical they might just get an engineering tech guy and promote it. It might be risky, but gambling like this might also pay good dividends in case his "brilliance" extends beyond the tech areas.
Ghost in the Shell
I love Akira but Ghost in the Shell is still my all time favorite (... of all movies, not only animation!). The original version please... the 2.0 digital changes make it lose some visual coherence IMHO.
"Rather than fingering his back-seat squeeze"... Nice!
Thumbs up because fingers are always helpful.
They have made some of the best games I've ever player!
- The Secret of Monkey Island (1&2)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Day of the Tentacle
- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- Full Throttle
- Grim Fandango
- Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
- Tie Fighter
- Dark Force
- Jedi Knight
Even if they are a shadow of their former glory, I'll drink to their legacy
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire