7 posts • joined 15 Jun 2011
Another ill-informed piece by 'Billy The Ray'...what dumb*ss...
These guys are super clueless...having worked there and still having friends there I can say with confidence that they will sell it then they won't then they will then they won't....
I'm guessing you wear corduroy trousers and pop top pink golf shirts?
Profiling isn't a dirty word, it's a sensible practice. If 80% of your attacks are coming from a certain geographic location should you A) adjust your risk policy to suit B) put your head in the sand and pretend you live in Narnia?
Answers on a postcard (Hint: it's not B)
naughty little troll you
Bit misleading wot
Sensationalist bollocks...these were anonymous records. I'm more concerned that the NHS is losing so many laptops!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers