7 posts • joined 15 Jun 2011
Another ill-informed piece by 'Billy The Ray'...what dumb*ss...
These guys are super clueless...having worked there and still having friends there I can say with confidence that they will sell it then they won't then they will then they won't....
I'm guessing you wear corduroy trousers and pop top pink golf shirts?
Profiling isn't a dirty word, it's a sensible practice. If 80% of your attacks are coming from a certain geographic location should you A) adjust your risk policy to suit B) put your head in the sand and pretend you live in Narnia?
Answers on a postcard (Hint: it's not B)
naughty little troll you
Bit misleading wot
Sensationalist bollocks...these were anonymous records. I'm more concerned that the NHS is losing so many laptops!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL