5 posts • joined 14 Jun 2011
AC PS3 fanboy needs 'em
Lucy, send 'em to the AC Sony fanboy commentard - we all know who - who has nothing to say except how good Sony/PS3/PSP/Blu-ray games/films etc are, and how bloody awful XBOX/Apple/iPad/iPhone/Dell/Acer et al are.
I suspect it's long past the time he should have had some feminine contact. But maybe his mum won't let him
As opposed to suffering inferior products just because you love Sony, eh?
Better that than the coloured plastic cocks Sony makes you wave around...
Pull your head from your posterior
Come on, enough with the holier-than-though po-facedness. Are you really so media-illiterate as to genuinely think this kind marketing is claiming to be real science? I think not.
I find it really hard to believe anyone reading this site assumes this perfect cuppa stuff is an endeavour that's even remotely scientific.
Ben Goldacre is quite right to point out bollocks masquerading as science, especially when it's big pharma companies and the like, but this tea business - even if it wasn't a milk marketing exercise -is no such thing.
Thank goodness most Reg readers have a sense of proportion.
Die Hard 4.0? New Rambo film?
Blimey, they say you coming, didn't they?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM