4 posts • joined 12 Jun 2007
Samsung can jump up their own asses
Where's the support and promised apps for the TouchWiz platform that's less than a year old?
I bought the Jet after reading the favorable review here at El Reg only to have the manufacturer completely abandon the phone and OS months later.
I'll be sticking with Android phones from other manufacturers in the future.
If this isn't material for RoTM then I don't know what is.
Skynet is one step closer to becoming self aware.
/Adjust tinfoil hat
If you're bitten, call poison control immediately!
DC Data Centers?
If they want to be true innovators why not step up and be the first big company to build a Datacenter floor that runs on straight -48v DC?
The heat savings alone would offset the cost of developing the technology. Converting all this AC to DC is costing companies billions in cooling and creating tonnes of Greenhouse gas.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars