3 posts • joined 9 Jun 2011
Not only that, but...
More importantly, how do "US Authorities" shut down a site that isn't hosted in the US? That ought not be possible.
All of my iTunes-purchased music is in "protected" files that this won't play. Maybe that's because I purchased most of it years ago, but it is a large portion of my library and it remains unusuable with EQu.
No DRM-Protected Music
It won't play anything DRM-protected ... so you can't use it with any music downloaded from the iTunes store. Dealbreaker for me.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip