3 posts • joined 9 Jun 2011
Not only that, but...
More importantly, how do "US Authorities" shut down a site that isn't hosted in the US? That ought not be possible.
All of my iTunes-purchased music is in "protected" files that this won't play. Maybe that's because I purchased most of it years ago, but it is a large portion of my library and it remains unusuable with EQu.
No DRM-Protected Music
It won't play anything DRM-protected ... so you can't use it with any music downloaded from the iTunes store. Dealbreaker for me.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed