3 posts • joined 9 Jun 2011
Not only that, but...
More importantly, how do "US Authorities" shut down a site that isn't hosted in the US? That ought not be possible.
All of my iTunes-purchased music is in "protected" files that this won't play. Maybe that's because I purchased most of it years ago, but it is a large portion of my library and it remains unusuable with EQu.
No DRM-Protected Music
It won't play anything DRM-protected ... so you can't use it with any music downloaded from the iTunes store. Dealbreaker for me.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook