3 posts • joined 9 Jun 2011
Not only that, but...
More importantly, how do "US Authorities" shut down a site that isn't hosted in the US? That ought not be possible.
All of my iTunes-purchased music is in "protected" files that this won't play. Maybe that's because I purchased most of it years ago, but it is a large portion of my library and it remains unusuable with EQu.
No DRM-Protected Music
It won't play anything DRM-protected ... so you can't use it with any music downloaded from the iTunes store. Dealbreaker for me.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can