8 posts • joined Wednesday 8th June 2011 12:49 GMT
Just love this :-
'iPhone users will have to wait a little longer to use the toilet as developers are still going through the motions on the iOS app.'
Perfect in the kitchen.
Superb. I have been waiting for something like this .
Stick it on a wall, or cupboard. Plug in mains and wifi (or HomePlug).
Internet, Mail, Movies (?) Recipes etc etc.
No keyboard, no mouse, no blasted anti-virus or o/s updates.
Waste of The Space
The tossers !
Up to ....or..... At Least...?
Why can't they offer a MINIMUM speed ???
or an 'At Least 20Mb'.
That would be a lot more honest and would give us a stick to beat them with !
An SLA not a 'wish list'.
Save £50 !!
The Advent Vega in Pcworld etc is £199.99, virtually same spec less 'n' and the 16Gb internal memory. Same processor, capacitive screen etc. but does have a free 4Gb card.
Custom ROMs freely available too.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat