3 posts • joined 8 Jun 2011
Sounds like my house in West Sussex. Apart from the pine trees and the .5 meg Virgin broadband (on a good day).
Still, I'm glad Sir Richard's got a fast space plane and hangs out with the cool kids like Usain the Fast.
We get 454Kb - albeit 7 kms from the exchange.
Thankfully, Virgin provides the service, and BT doesn't bill us at all (BT is the absolute worst company in the world, of any company, of any type, btw, which spends money on making sales and then provides perpetually sh*t service).
Even if technology can't deliver faster over copper, I've only ever had good customer service from Virgin when leaves/trees/snow/crossed wires have interrupted things.
Point = missed. That is just the current _implementation_ of the technology.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months