3 posts • joined 8 Jun 2011
Sounds like my house in West Sussex. Apart from the pine trees and the .5 meg Virgin broadband (on a good day).
Still, I'm glad Sir Richard's got a fast space plane and hangs out with the cool kids like Usain the Fast.
We get 454Kb - albeit 7 kms from the exchange.
Thankfully, Virgin provides the service, and BT doesn't bill us at all (BT is the absolute worst company in the world, of any company, of any type, btw, which spends money on making sales and then provides perpetually sh*t service).
Even if technology can't deliver faster over copper, I've only ever had good customer service from Virgin when leaves/trees/snow/crossed wires have interrupted things.
Point = missed. That is just the current _implementation_ of the technology.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base