1 post • joined 6 Jun 2011
no... all browsers capable of running on Windows are vulnerable
You're right about the res:// protocol being a Windows only "feature", but due to the CSS flaw of the bug in question, all browsers that can run on Windows are potentially vulnerable, especially as it exploits a hole in all versions of Adobe Flash.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad