1 post • joined Monday 6th June 2011 11:25 GMT
no... all browsers capable of running on Windows are vulnerable
You're right about the res:// protocol being a Windows only "feature", but due to the CSS flaw of the bug in question, all browsers that can run on Windows are potentially vulnerable, especially as it exploits a hole in all versions of Adobe Flash.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt