14 posts • joined Tuesday 12th June 2007 16:42 GMT
Makes good security sense to me
Makes good sense
It's bog awful
Google was good from day one, being old, I remember how this great search engine was mentioned only amongst friends.
Cuil won't be ready for prime tine for 18 months.
There is always the tried and true always safe
ladies with no clothes on sites to invest in.
Mark my words
the Internet and specifically websites
is a toy! a just for fun place.
So , let me get this straight
The company was manufacturing and selling software and making money at it?
That's Piracy me hearties! or running multiple unlicensed copies?
That's copyright infringement.
What? No Resnick & Halliday?
now known as Halliday, Resnick, Walker
That's all you need
Well I think it's rude
to hack software with the purpose of causing people problems.
Well, it's just not polite.
Having said all that, can't people program anymore?
Seriously is it hard? I'm surprised that this has happened with Safari!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default