11 posts • joined 3 Jun 2011
Re: "I’ve been an entrepreneur most of my life"
Unless it's you making that claim, right? Nothing like keeping an open mind.
(Actually, nothing like it at all!)
Remond = ReDmond?
Just curious how much you pay the Editors who are proof reading articles before they are actually posted?
Re: Wang pulls out of flailing Acer: Perhaps Wong will make it right
You would have preferred I made a joke about "Wang pulls out of flailing Acer"?
Wang pulls out of flailing Acer: Perhaps Wong will make it right
I believe it takes takes two Wongs
Igloo? So Canadians can get in on this too then?
Re: I totally disagree
You might well be right but MOST people are just looking at the numbers and given that would look at something similar like the HTC One with it's Snapdragon 600 quad core and 2Gig etc., etc.
"plops one into cloud"?
Pretty sure I'd be in trouble if I "plops one into cloud".
WTF is "unreconstructed"? Un = Not. Re = basically, again. So don't these two prefixes cancel out? That would make it simply "constructed"?
Wow! I luvs mi sum English!
Pardon me while I just delete this program...
So, I guess it's time to start using TANGO and other programs to VOIP and ditch Skype. Oh well old friend, it was a good run while it lasted!
Betting SONY wishes...
I'm betting SONY wishes they had him right about now. LOL
I know we all are!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots