1 post • joined 2 Jun 2011
A similar product
I don't know if it's hospital grade quality, but there is a similar one to this already on the market:
which you can purchase for about $800 (with Software Development Kit) and it looks smaller to me than the one in your article.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER