4 posts • joined 1 Jun 2011
Re: doesn't seem to matter at my wife's place
They couldn't afford one for her role and never got round to buying one when they could. and I agree it should be against company policy but there has to be one for it to break as well
doesn't seem to matter at my wife's place
They seem to think that even without an employment contract, device policy or a letter waiving her rights, they can freely go through her personal laptop looking at bank statements and such.
Police seemed to think that section 1 of the computer misuse act (unauthorised access) applied though so just maybe they will learn....
Apple's Official Statement
Your pulling it out wrong
I Own One!!!!!!!!!
i bought the 32gb model from pc world a month ago and i can tell you right now the battery-life is awesome and i cant put the thing down. the only thing i have to say im bothered about is that it has a locked bootloader which acer is resisting to unlock (i can see their reasons) but apart from that im deffo keeping the tablet and its my new best friend atm
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...