7 posts • joined Wednesday 1st June 2011 11:18 GMT
"Scepticism regarding the need for immediate and massive action against carbon emissions is a sickness of societies and individuals which needs to be "treated"
"Professor Kari Norgaardn holds a B.S. in biology and a master's and PhD in sociology."
...but nothing about Climate Change? Back in your box, please, sir. Come back when you have a real science.
Greatest ever spelling and grammar check*
*Author's own opinion...
"iPhone4s launch was a total flop"
By who's reckoning? Because Apple didn't release the iPhone 5 everybody convinced themselves was coming (despite their record of 'S' phone releases), or because it's already broken all pre-order records? I'm no Apple fan, I'm massively disappointed in the five faulty iPhone 4 handsets I've had, but you have to judge them on the product they make, not the one some people wished they had...
I'd buy one for £75-ish. If/when the price drop comes, there'll be a mad rush. You can no longer reserve one at the big three gadget sellers. I wonder if it'd be worth buying one at full price now then expecting a refund in the near future? Worst case scenario you can return it for a refund at full price...
I'm bored and tired just by reading all the pointless steps involved in making it slightly more slow and difficult to pay for things by waving my phone at confused staff.
I don't know about anyone else, but I keep my phone in the rough locality of my wallet. Getting one out is, by and large, about as difficult as getting the other out. I think I'll stick with money and debit cards...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination